After a ton of reader requests, we’ve been rounding up some of the top things readers have bought recently — so here are some of the most-purchased items from March 2022!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
BLAZERS AND TOPS FOR WORK BOUGHT IN MARCH 2022
Modern Blazer (lucky sizes only)
The Two-Button Blazer (many different fabrics)
SKIRTS & PANTS FOR THE OFFICE BOUGHT IN FEBRUARY 2022
The Ankle Pant (many fits and fabrics; Bi-Stretch is the big favorite)
DRESSES FOR WORK BOUGHT IN FEBRUARY 2022
ACCESSORIES AND OFFICE SHOES BOUGHT IN MARCH 2022
LINGERIE BOUGHT FOR WORK OUTFITS
- Opaque Microfibre Tights for Women – Invisibly Reinforced – Footed Pantyhose High Waist
- Matte Ultra Sheer Pantyhose with Control Top
- Comfort Devotion Shapewear Cami FL2018
- Silk Long Underwear
- Mens Shirt Stays Upgrade Adjustable Elastic Garter Military Shirts Holder with Non-slip Locking Clamps
- Second Base Layering Demi Cami
- Spot Comfort Full Support Sports Bra
TOP MATERNITY CLOTHES FOR THE OFFICE BOUGHT LAST MONTH
WEEKEND ITEMS BOUGHT IN MARCH 2022
OTHER ITEMS BOUGHT IN MARCH 2022
Petite Hangers! (14″ vs. 12″ for kids and 17″ for adults)
PARENTING ITEMS BOUGHT LAST MONTH
And for some reason, these DIY solutions for gaping blouses are always in our most-bought:
The post Workwear Finds: Readers’ Most-Bought Items Last Month appeared first on Corporette.com.