- An Allure editor shared her experiences with AviClear laser treatments for her hormonal and cystic acne.
- The Wall Street Journal looked at how some airlines are relaxing their flight attendant dress codes, “letting any attendant choose dresses, suits, or high heels.”
- The Wall Street Journal also published an op-ed about encouraging MBA students to consider fields beyond the usual suspects.
- Harvard Business Review advised how to work with a workaholic colleague.
- The Associated Press reported that for the first time in history, the four leaders of the two congressional spending committees are women.
- The New York Times explained how women have been misled about dealing with menopause.
- SELF gave tips on keeping friendships strong even when life is hectic.
- The Cut looked at The Laundress’ recent issues with contaminated products, class-action lawsuits, and more (and how some users are still loyal to the brand).
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The New Yorker, with “Everything Coming to and Leaving Your Favorite Streaming Service This Month.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.