Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
It’s cold! It’s humid! It’s rainy! Welcome to fall, readers. Which are your favorite rain jackets for this kind of weather? The pictured red one from Cole Haan has 300+ positive reviews at Nordstrom. It’s packable, and has a cute bow in the back so you can cinch it. (And I’m intrigued by the “snap-down storm flap.”) I like that the pockets zip as well as snap, and the hood detaches.
It’s also on sale, huzzah — it was $200 but you can snag it for $130 in three colors, sizes XXS-XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.8.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off your purchase
- The Outnet – Tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off sweaters, outerwear, and more; extra 50% off sale styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – 400+ styles starting at $19; up to 50% off everything else
- Anthropologie – 1,000+ new sale items