Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I was trying to decide if I liked the print on these shorts when I saw the really high ratings, and realized they come in a bunch of colors, all with high ratings. Well well. I especially like the wide, scrunchy waistband, which reviewers note “holds in everything;” people also report liking the built-in undies.
The shorts are available in a bunch of colors and prints at Nordstrom, Zappos, Shopbop, Free People, Dillards, Saks and more in sizes XS-XL for $21-$50; they reportedly run a bit small. The pictured pair are $50.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 6.17.22…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Net-a-Porter – Sale! Up to 60% off. Lots of deals on Girlfriend Collective, Theory, Vince, Victoria Beckham, Roland Mouret (love!), Altuzarra, and Dries van Noten.
- Banana Republic Factory – 30–60% off everything
- Madewell – 30% off your entire purchase
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off everything plus $10 off for every $50 spent
- Gap – Up to 50% off “sunny styles”; extra 20% off
- Zappos – 41,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles; 30% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Talbots – Extra 50% off markdowns and 30% off dresses