Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Who says maxi dresses are just for summer? This ribbed maxi looks like a great WFH outfit for cooler months. I can’t support the styling in this photo — even in the comfort of my own home, I won’t be doing socks with sandals — but I would love to see this dress with a pair of flats or ankle boots or even a lowtop sneaker. These Stan Smiths are probably going to make their way to my house sometime soon and would be so cute.
This cheery chartreuse color will be perfect for dreary winter days, but if yellow isn’t your thing, it also comes in heather gray, sapphire white (a really pretty blue and white heather), and spice coral.
The dress is $118 and available in sizes 1X–3X and XXS–XL. Mariah Ribbed Knit Maxi Dress
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workwear Sales of Note (11/4/20):
- Nordstrom – New markdowns up to 40% off!
- Boden – 15% off — and I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% off all sale styles (ends 11/7)
- Talbots – 50% off your entire purchase when you spend $200+; 40% off if under $200
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – Fall Sale: Up to 40% off
- Full Beauty – Just FYI, there’s a full suit down to $17?! Pink or lavender, size 16W-32W
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!
- Aquatalia boots on sale, some down to $199
- Caslon joggers on sale for $35 and up
- (I’m always on the hunt for these — some great belts for dresses on sale!)
The post Wednesday’s Workwear Report: Mariah Ribbed Knit Maxi Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.