Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If a clothing designer were to ask me what my ideal work uniform would be, without even thinking about it I could immediately respond that I’m looking for well-tailored, long-sleeved dresses with pockets, preferably in a bold color. When I came across this fuchsia number from Harper Rose, I felt like someone was reading my mind.
I would wear this with some simple jewelry and a snakeskin shoe for a great formal office look.
The dress is $148 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 0–18.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.6.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles & additional 30% off select sale styles
- The Outnet – Tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 30-40% off full-price styles
- J.Crew – 30% off sweaters, outerwear, and more; extra 50% off sale styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – 400+ styles starting at $19; up to 50% off everything else
The post Wednesday’s Workwear Report: Long-Sleeve Sheath Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.