Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Ann Taylor is really showing off with its dress collection this season. This short-sleeved sheath caught my eye because of the gorgeous blue color and super-flattering seams at the front.
Add a blazer for a more formal look, or wear it on its own if you’re an always-warm New York native sharing an office and a thermostat with a Floridian. (Or is that just me?)
The dress is $149 full price at Ann Taylor and comes in sizes 00–18.
Workwear sales of note for 11.15.23
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 40% off; 5X the points on beauty!
- Ann Taylor – FLASH SALE 50% off your purchase + Free Shipping 11/15 only.
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles; extra 30% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything & extra 15% off purchase (ends 11/21)
- J.Crew – 50% off need-now styles; 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off select sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance; buy 3+ gifts, get extra 20% off
- Loft – Up to 50% off full-price styles, and extra 60% off 2+ sale styles
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Shopper Sale: Up to 50% off
- Madewell – 30% off your purchase.
- Talbots – 30% off dresses, skirts & other party pieces; extra 50% off markdowns
The post Wednesday’s Workwear Report: Front-Slit Sheath Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.