Tuesday’s Workwear Report: Wylder Tweed Blazer
Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I would typically associate a black-and-white tweed with a fall or winter look, but there’s something about this fabric that looks fresh and spring-y to me. Maybe it’s the beautiful, feminine tailoring or the ratio of white to black in the fabric, but I want to pair this blazer with all of my early spring outfits.
I might wear it as a chic outer layer for the coming days when it’s not quite warm enough in the morning to go jacket-less, but too warm in the afternoons for a heavy coat.
The blazer is $240 at Banana Republic and comes in regular sizes 0–20, petite sizes 00–14, and tall sizes 2–16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 3.21.23:
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off full-price pants and shirts; extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – 20% off shorts, swim, linen & more
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – Up to 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off. Some pretty serious markdowns!
- Cole Haan – Up to 40% off select styles (ends today)
- Express – All women’s jackets $99
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; up to 50% off special-occasion styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; shorts under $35; 50% off swim; extra 50% off clearance
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 25% off regular-price dresses, skirts, accessories & shoes
The post Tuesday’s Workwear Report: Wylder Tweed Blazer appeared first on Corporette.com.
* This article was originally published here