Tuesday’s Workwear Report: Up Tempo Jacket
Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I will never say no to a bold blazer, and this one from Nic + Zoe is particularly delightful. I like the tweed look and fringed cuffs, and the cut would pair nicely with dresses or trousers.
I would wear this for a day full of Zoom calls because my current office setup has me situated in front of a plain white wall, and it’s kind of a bummer if I’m not wearing something bright.
The blazer is $198 at Saks Fifth Avenue and comes in sizes 1X–3X. (If you prefer something more subdued, it’s available in black and white at Neiman Marcus.) Bloomingdale’s and Amazon have the blazer in petite and straight sizes.
Workwear sales of note for 11.22.22:
- Nordstrom – Black Friday Deals for a limited time
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything; extra 15% off
- Brooks Brothers – 30% off sitewide; lots of suits 40% off. Readers love this silk-cashmere shawl sweater, their classic cardigans, their BrooksStretch suiting, and their non-iron blouses.
- Eddie Bauer – 50% off (exclusions apply); extra 50% off clearance
- Elie Tahari – 60% off Black Friday specials; extra 30% off everything else
- Eloquii – 50% off 500+ styles; 50% off 2 sale styles; 40% off 1 sale item
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off PJs & slippers; extra 50% off clearance
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – $50 off $200; $100 off $400; $250 off $1,000; $500 off $2,000; luxe brands sale up to 50% off
- Talbots – 40% off accessories & footwear
Other Sales of Note:
- Buffy – Black Friday Sale: 20% to 40% off on select items
- Crate & Barrel – Black Friday sneak peek, up to 30% off; 10% off full price items
- Parachute – Save up to 40% off last-chance items
- West Elm – Early Black Friday Deals, up to 70% off (50% off a lot of their most popular furniture)
The post Tuesday’s Workwear Report: Up Tempo Jacket appeared first on Corporette.com.
* This article was originally published here