Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m a sucker for a ruffle, and this blouse from Ann Taylor is no exception. The sunny yellow color and blousy fit make it a perfect summer wardrobe addition.
I would pair it with a neutral bottom in navy, camel, gray, or white. For some reason, I always avoid wearing ultra-bright colors like this one with black — the contrast is just too stark to my eye, but others may disagree!
The top is $74.50 and comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.9.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,100 new markdowns!
- Shopbop – Take an extra 25% off sale with code BREEZY!
- Target – 30% off swimsuits; 20% dresses & shorts; up to 40% off kitchen items
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance; all dresses under $60
- Gap – Up to 50% off; extra 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 20% off
- Zappos – 36,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 50% off swim; extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – Buy one get one 50% off
- Loft – 60% off must-have tees; extra 50% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles