Thursday’s Workwear Report: Button-Back Top in Everyday Crepe
Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The new arrivals section at J.Crew is full of bright, cheery colors, and I could not be more excited. This button-back crepe top comes in this gorgeous orange shade and looks like it could easily become a wardrobe workhorse. It’s machine washable and will go beautifully under blazers, sweaters, or on its own.
I would wear this color with a gray or navy suit, but if you’re looking for something a little more neutral, it also comes in a pale pink and ivory.
The top is $89.50 at J.Crew and comes in sizes XXS–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Button-Back Top in Everyday Crepe appeared first on Corporette.com.
* This article was originally published here
Amazon Auto Links: No products found.