For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I’m curious, readers — does this suit look classic to you? Fresh? Or dated in that “is it 2009 again”? We’re at an interesting point in fashion where everything is kind of in style right now. I love the glen plaid cashmere wool here, and the cut seems classic. The one-button blazer has two pockets and no trendy details — no crazy shoulder pads, puff sleeves, square shoulders, ruffles, bell sleeves, capes, etc. The pants — while a different cut than the popular cropped straight style — still feel kind of classic to me. I’m curious to hear your thoughts!
The suit is on sale at Brooks Brothers for 50% off — the blazer, skirt, and pants are all between $114-$249.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.20.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off