Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Tie-dye for work? Have I fully lost my mind? Maybe, but this dress from Altazurra is so gorgeous, it’s worth it. The tie-dyed pattern is meant to resemble “ocean waves lapping against a sandy shoreline,” and I think it really nails it.
I would wear it with chunky knee-high boots for an office with an artsy vibe or heels on a day when I had to attend an event after work.
The dress is $1,795 and comes in French sizes 34–44 (roughly US 0–12).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchasesg made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 11.15.21…
- Nordstrom – Black Friday sales! See some of our picks here.
- Sephora – Holiday Savings Event: “VIB Rouge” members can grab 15% off; “Insiders” can get 10% off.
- Lo & Sons – 40% off everything over $100
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% off all sale styles; $50 off full-price dresses & shoes; 40% off full-price sweaters; $75 off full-price pants & denim
- Boden – 30% off today only
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off full-price styles
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Lucie Tie-Dyed Silk Crepe de Chine Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.