Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A wrap top is such a versatile piece to have on hand, and this print from Loveapella is just gorgeous. I would wear this with trousers or a pencil skirt for in-office days or paired with leggings and a long cardigan on a work-from-home day.
This azalea/plum print would really pop on a videoconference, although the other two prints (navy/burgundy and marsala/olive) would be great, too. It also comes in a solid burgundy.
The top is $33.60, marked down from $48, at Nordstrom. It comes in sizes 1X–3X.
This Vince Camuto top is available in regular sizes XS–XXL; it’s $79 at Nordstrom and comes in two floral prints.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.8.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off your purchase
- The Outnet – Tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off sweaters, outerwear, and more; extra 50% off sale styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – 400+ styles starting at $19; up to 50% off everything else
- Anthropologie – 1,000+ new sale items
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Wrap-Front Blouson Top appeared first on Corporette.com.