Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Relaxed-Fit Everyday Blouse
Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices
My body will simply not allow me to make a Target trip without a quick run through the women’s clothing section. It’s almost like muscle memory guides me away from cleaning products and wrapping paper into a land of well-priced basics, and my most recent visit didn’t disappoint.
This relaxed corduroy top from Universal Thread is a great option for a more casual office, paired with some dark denim or skinny pants, and would be fantastic for a chilly day. If the floral isn’t your thing, it also comes in three solid colors.
The top is $28 at Target and comes in women’s sizes XS–XXL and women’s plus sizes 1X–4X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.16.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – “Limited-Time Sale”; these items arrive by Christmas
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your full-price purchase; extra 40% off sale styles; $40 select sweaters
- Athleta – 25% off your entire purchase. Readers particularly love this wrap, these linen shorts, these shorts, these joggers, and their skorts in general.
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Elie Tahari – Extra 30% off with code; coats starting at $99
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off everything
- Express – 50% off all women’s styles
- J.Crew – Extra 70% off 3+ sale styles; 60% off 2; 50% off 1
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code– reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 60% off sweaters, sale styles & more
- Madewell – Extra 50% off sale; 40% off everything else
- Neiman Marcus – Christmas Sale: Up to 60% off
- Talbots – 50% off entire purchase
Gift Ideas for Men:
- American Giant – Readers have always recommended their hoodies (Kat’s husband loves his and the tees are nice also).
- Lululemon: Their pants are big sellers for men!
- Ugg – Kat’s husband loves this hoodie.
- Star Wars-themed tea!
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Relaxed-Fit Everyday Blouse appeared first on Corporette.com.
* This article was originally published here