Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I looooove a pull-on pant. After too much time working from home, the idea of buttons and zippers is truly more than I can handle most days. This pair from Adrianna Papell looks like your favorite pair of office-appropriate straight-leg pants but has most of the comfort of your lounging-around leggings.
I like this “fatigue” color for a slightly unexpected neutral, but they also come in navy.
The pants are $26.97 at Nordstrom Rack and come in sizes 4–14.
For a plus-size alternative, try these pull-on pants (available in five colors); they’re on sale for $29.97 at Lands’ End and come in sizes 1X–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.6.22…
- Nordstrom – 3,700 new markdowns!
- Target – 30% off swimsuits; 20% dresses & shorts; 50% off select rugs
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Gap – 40% off your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything; swim from $39.99
- Zappos – 36,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – 25% off select styles; extra 25% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off select full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 40% off select full-price styles; extra 40% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Pull-On Straight Leg Pants appeared first on Corporette.com.