Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If you’re trying to liven up your wardrobe on a budget, Nordstrom Rack has SO many dresses for $50 or less right now.
This fit-and-flare number from Donna Morgan has a cute button accent on the shoulder and a super-flattering flared skirt. In addition to this beautiful “evergreen” color, it comes in blue sapphire, marigold, scarlet red, navy, and electric pink.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 3.4.22…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Talbots – 30% off dresses, skirts, accessories & shoes
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off tops & pants
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 30% off your order
- Eloquii – Extra 50% off sale
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Mock-Neck Button-Shoulder Fit-and-Flare Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.