Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Long-Sleeve Ruched Tie-Front Top
Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A moody floral print is one of my go-tos for this weird fall-to-winter transition period. (My gosh, why is it so dark at 5 p.m.?) This ruched Pleione blouse will look beautiful tucked into skirts, layered under sweaters, or left untucked over a pair of pull-on skinny jeans.
Black-and-white is a great go-with-anything option, but if you’re looking to mix it up, there are also lovely taupe and slate blue options.
The blouse is $29.97 at Nordstrom Rack and comes in sizes XS–XL
If you’re looking for plus sizes, this floral Target top, which is available in 1X–4X (and also straight sizes) is a good bet, and only $28.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 11.14.22:
- Nordstrom – Extra 25% off clearance ends today! Save up to 70% on select items. Lots of Barefoot Dreams (!), Zella, Natori, Marc Fisher LTD, Sam Edelman, CeCe, Eliza J, Boss and Theory on sale. WOW.
- J.Crew – Early Cyber Monday deals from $19.50; 40% off almost everything else
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price tops, sweaters & outerwear; extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- Eddie Bauer – Extra 40% off clearance
- Elie Tahari – Up to 50% off selected styles
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off bestsellers; up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles; 50% off dresses, outerwear & accessories
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – New sale arrivals up to 50% off
- Talbots – 30% off dresses, skirts, shoes, accessories & party favorites
Other Sales of Note:
- Buffy – Black Friday Sale: 20% to 40% off on select items
- Parachute – Save up to 40% off last-chance items
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Long-Sleeve Ruched Tie-Front Top appeared first on Corporette.com.
* This article was originally published here