Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Another Frugal Friday, another great option from Target! These ankle pants are a great office basic with enough stretch to be comfortable for a long day of sitting at a desk, but not so much stretch that you’ll look like you wandered over from the athleisure section.
These pants have a high rise and come in a wide range of colors and sizes. I would do basic black for the office and dark green for a great weekend look.
The pants are $25 at Target and come in women’s sizes 0–18 and women’s plus sizes 14W–26W.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.29.22…
- Nordstrom – 6,000+ new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-60% everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- StackSocial – Lifetime license for MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 37,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; 40% off select women’s dresses, shirts, select swim & jewelry
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off 3+ sale items; 60% off 2; 50% off 1
- Talbots – 30% off your entire purchase
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: High-Rise Skinny Ankle Pants appeared first on Corporette.com.