Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
When the weather is warm, I’m looking for the airiest, most breathable fabric I can find. For a crisp look on a hot day, I like to layer a lightweight cotton shirt under a sheath dress so that my arms are covered, but I won’t be overheating.
This striped shirt from J. Crew Factory would look beautiful under a navy sheath. Add in some pearls and heels and you’re on the business side of business casual without showing up to work already sweating.
The shirt is $39.50 at J.Crew Factory and comes in sizes XXS–3X. It also comes in four other colorways, including ginghams and a pink stripe.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 8.1.22…
- Nordstrom – 800 new sale items
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 75% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%.
- M.M. LaFleur – Up to 80% off. Reader favorites include the jardigans, these pointy-toed flats (so many colors!), and these three dresses.
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Athleta – More sale styles added, up to 50% off! Readers particularly love this wrap, these linen shorts, these shorts, these joggers, and their skorts in general.
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 25% off full-price styles; 70% off 2+ sale styles & 60% off 1 sale style
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
Other Sales of Note:
- Buffy – Up to 15% off their bedding
- Parachute – Save up to 40% off last-chance items.
- Rejuvenation – 100s of clearance items added. (Readers love their lighting.)
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Gingham Lightweight Cotton Shirt appeared first on Corporette.com.