Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This dress comes personally recommended by one of my most stylish lawyer friends. She was looking for a tweed dress for the fall and had initially landed on this shift dress from Ann Taylor (lucky sizes only, but so cute) but found that it was too boxy for her frame.
A google search turned up this Grace Karin dress, and for less than $40, she was pleasantly surprised. The cut is flattering, the fabric is substantial, but still has a slight stretch, and it comes in a wide range of colors.
The dress is available at Amazon and comes in sizes S–XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.16.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles; $50 off dresses & jackets
- Anthropologie – 1000s of new sale styles
- Amour Vert – End of season sale, up to 50% off (great for silk blouses and eco-friendly clothes).
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Lilly Pulitzer – Sunshine sale! Lots of final sale items but great prices.
- Loft – 50% off $250; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – Summer sale is on! Save up to 60% through 9/12
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Talbots – 25% off entire purchase
- Universal Standard – Buy 1 pair of jeans, get another 60% off
- Victoria’s Secret – Additional 25% off sale styles
Other Sales of Note:
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Cap-Sleeve Pencil Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.