Coffee Break: Tennis, Anyone?
Readers turned me on to the brand Nadri years ago for affordable faux diamonds, and I really like the few earrings I have from them — they’ve stayed sparkly and bright through years of use.
These small huggie earrings look great — they look delicate and yet substantial, and I think the sparkle of the stones will add some brightness to anyone’s face.
They come in four options, all for $40 — I’ve pictured the silver-on-silver look, but they also have a diamond/gold version and gold versions with a blue or green center stone. Nice.
(Nadri has a whole line called “Tennis, anyone” if you’d like to peruse the other offerings. Looking for the real thing? These $3,800 earrings are similar in that there are a lot of little stones and one bigger one; I also love these diamond huggies from Bony Levy (40% off!) or these delicate earrings from Suzanne Kalan (another reader favorite, but more for drooling)!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.6.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns
The post Coffee Break: Tennis, Anyone? appeared first on Corporette.com.
* This article was originally published here