Coffee Break: Savannah Tote
CODE REPUBLIC is new to me, but their laptop bags look luxe, functional, and interesting. The brand boasts that they
blend luxury craftsmanship of a high-quality feminine designer handbag with the innovation, internal features & device protection of a perfectly organized laptop bag. Our founder having previously worked for Lenovo enabled our products to be tested & certified to stringent quality & device protection standards by the worlds top PC company Engineers, unlike any other handbag brand.
I like the thoughtful design, which includes two padded pockets, two phone pockets, an insulated water bottle pocket, detachable key chain, a loop for lip gloss, and more designed spaces for power banks, charging cables, pens, and more. (There’s even a RFID lined internal zip pocket!) And yes, there is a trolley sleeve.
The featured bag can fit any laptop up to 330mm x 235mm x 23mm.
It was $795, but is marked to $477 today.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Pictured below, some of our favorite laptop bags for work:
Workwear sales of note for 3.22.23:
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off full-price pants and shirts; extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – 20% off shorts, swim, linen & more
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – Up to 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Clearance styles to 70% off. Some pretty serious markdowns!
- Express – Extra 40% off clearance for up to 60% off
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; up to 50% off special-occasion styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off 3 styles; extra 20% off 4 styles; extra 50% off clearance
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 25% off regular-price dresses, skirts, accessories & shoes
The post Coffee Break: Savannah Tote appeared first on Corporette.com.
* This article was originally published here