This green leather belt caught my eye immediately on Net-a-Porter’s story about summer workwear — while I think the jeans and jacket are a bit casual for a lot of offices, I love the combination of all the neutrals with the bright pop of green, and I think it’s the kind of outfit that could easily be duplicated with workwear.
Interestingly, I can find lots of similar items from designer brands (Versace (love!), Frame) and not a ton from more affordable ones; here’s one from Mango for $29, and a men’s belt at Walmart for $15 that’s similar. Ann Taylor also has a suede green belt in lucky sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.19.22…
- Nordstrom – 1,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles; 50% off swim
- Talbots – 30% off dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – 50% off full-price dresses; extra 40% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)