Coffee Break: Henabees
This came across my social media feed recently, and I could see it being great for those times when you wish you could add sleeves to a dress: there’s a whole line of detachable petal sleeves called Henabee’s created by actress Alex Borstein (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Family Guy, Bunheads).
From the site:
Founder and creator, Alex Borstein, imagined a genius way to solve her red carpet woes. Days before an event Alex would find “the perfect dress” — but so often it would be sleeveless.
Instead of featuring her arms, Borstein prefers to let her décolletage take center stage. Once upon a time, she tried tacking a bit of lace fabric into the armhole of a sleeveless dress… and voila! Problem solved. After receiving tons of compliments on the red carpet, she quickly went to work designing the first pair of Henabee’s…
Borstein, a lover of fashion, has always been inspired by vintage burlesque and she wanted Henabee’s to have the same sexy and fun feel while adding a flourish to any sleeveless dress or top.
Nice! I could see the sleeves being great for those times when you want to add a bit more modesty to your dresses and tops for whatever reason.
The pictured version (Madeline) is $68, but there are several designs and options to choose from.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.5.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus extra 25% off $125+
- Eddie Bauer – 50% off outdoor gifts; extra 50% off clearance
- Elie Tahari – 30-50% off; Sweater Shop 40% off
- Eloquii – $35 select dresses; 60% off party picks
- Express – 30-50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale; 30% off almost everything else
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 70% off clearance; 50% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles plus extra 25% off Lou & Grey
- Madewell – $50 jeans plus 30% off everything else
- Neiman Marcus – 25% off select styles; 20% off select jewelry
- Talbots – 40% off entire purchase
- Universal Standard – 33% off everything
Gift Ideas for Men:
- American Giant – Readers have always recommended their hoodies (Kat’s husband loves his and the tees are nice also).
- Lululemon: Their pants are big sellers for men!
- Ugg – Kat’s husband loves this hoodie.
The post Coffee Break: Henabees appeared first on Corporette.com.
* This article was originally published here