I happened to be browsing Urban Outfitters’ website last week and discovered a ton of cute (and affordable) jewelry organizers. I really liked this one until I realized it was only 4.5″ high (still, great if you wear a lot of rings or bracelets!) — and then I saw this white necklace holder.
I love the minimal look (especially the minimal footprint) and the fact that there’s a ton of space for necklaces. (It’s 13″ high, so that should work for a lot of necklaces!) It just might be a solution to my habit of hanging necklaces off of drawer knobs and door handles “until I put them away.” (I have four of these necklace peg racks in my closet, yet somehow only put necklaces away once a week…)
The pictured necklace holder is $44.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.6.22…
- Sephora – the big Sephora sale started 4/1! Depending on whether you’re Insider, VIB or Rouge, you can take 10% off, 15% off, or 20% off! (Also, all Sephora Collection stuff is 30% off from 4/1–4/11!)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Loft – 50% off everything and free shipping!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Shopbop – 70% off sale!
- StackSocial – Lifetime license for MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 31,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles; 30% off full-price styles; 50% off select dresses, shoes, and jewelry
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50–60% off all sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off all pants & jeans
- Lands’ End – 19% off full-price styles