What are your thoughts on the most comfortable way to wear tights, readers? Are you a fan of regular tights? Super thick tights? Thigh-highs? Or leggings?
A reader asked a few years ago which are the best leggings to wear with skirts, and it sort of reintroduced me to the concept of footless tights, like these $10 ones from Nordstrom. I could see them being more comfortable if you hate the toe-to-waist feeling, especially if for whatever reason you tend to snag your tights a lot.
A few more options if you like footless tights…
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.19.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off sleepwear, robes & slippers; up to 40% off everything else
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off