After a ton of reader requests, we’ve been rounding up some of the top things readers have bought recently — so here are some of the most-purchased items from October 2022!
(Admin note: we’ve changed the format of this post! In the current iteration, we’re just focusing on the list of top-bought items only and then a few of the more interesting, trendy pieces instead of the pieces that are also high on the list. At the same time, we’ve renewed our “How to Build a Work Wardrobe At ___” series, focusing on the reader favorites from each individual store, since there really are a lot of clear winners from looking at the data.) We’ll also try to add in some store-specific, trendy items that readers bought a lot of last month.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Top 10 Things Readers Bought in October 2022, By The Numbers
- Fishers Finery Ecofabric Short Sleeve V-Neck Tee / Amazon (one of Elizabeth’s favorite low cost clothing basics, and she calls it her “ride or die” tee when she wants an opaque white tee!)
- Marycrafts Business Blazer Pant Suit Set / Amazon
- Fearless Tape / Amazon (featured in our post on DIY options for gaping blouses)
- Tapata Women’s Dress Pants / Amazon
- Cashmere Tee / Quince
- High Waist Pants (various styles) / Ann Taylor
- Eloise Sweater-Blazer / J.Crew
- Soft Luxe Top / Banana Republic Factory
- Karen Scott Shawl Collar Sweater / Macy’s (huge reader favorite for like 3 years running – available in regular, petite, and plus sizes) (AND down to $20 today!!)
- Washable Silk Blouse / Quince (their short-sleeve cashmere sweater was very popular last month too)
Trendy Workwear Finds of Note Bought in October 2022
We’re going to round up some of the store-specific things readers bought last month below, but sometimes things are interesting in their own right… those are below.
Fishers Finery Ecofabric Short Sleeve Tee (note that this is one of Elizabeth’s favorite low cost clothing basics, and she calls it her “ride or die” tee when she wants an opaque white tee!) (find it in relaxed, classic, scoop, and crew neck cuts)
What Readers Loved Last Month at Specific Workwear Stores
Things Readers Bought Last Month at Amazon
In addition to the reader-favorite stalwarts we covered in our post on what to buy at Amazon for work outfits, these were some of the Amazon workwear finds they bought last month.
In October 2022, there was lots of love for this opaque white tee, these two vintage-style dresses, this blazer, this tweed work dress (under $50!), this cardigan jacket, these work pants (in tons of sizes and lengths), these sleeveless blouses from Milumia, Calvin Klein, and Anne Klein, as well as lots of products featured in our post on DIY options for gaping blouses.
Things Readers Bought Last Month at Ann Taylor
In addition to the reader-favorite stalwarts we covered in our post on what to buy for work at Ann Taylor, these were some of the additional Ann Taylor workwear finds readers bought last month.
Things Readers Bought Last Month at J.Crew
In addition to the reader-favorite stalwarts we covered in our post on what to buy for work at J.Crew, these were some of the additional J.Crew finds the readers loved last month…
More favorites from October 2022: