Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
In Other News…
- The New York Times summarized the negative reactions to Gap’s post-election tweet (now deleted) that featured a half-blue, half-red sweatshirt and called for unity.
- The Cut spoke to Hatch founder Ariane Goldman, whose goal is to make stylish clothing for women to wear before, during, and after pregnancy.
- Fast Company offered three simple ways to become less anxious and more decisive at work and beyond.
- NPR reported on the exciting diversity milestones in local and state elections this week.
- Inc. talked to a longevity researcher about the anti-aging habits he’s adopted.
- Refinery29 listed the best books of 2020, so far.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s: “How to Shower Standing Up in 2020.” (Bonus: Here are some election memes to scroll through today…)
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We recommended must-have maternity dresses for the office.
- We took a look back at previous CorporetteMoms posts, including maternity blogs for working moms and a week in the life of an analytical finance specialist.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.