- Fashionista noted that a Prabal Gurung x JCPenney collab was released yesterday; it has 25 pieces, mostly dresses, in sizes XS–3XL.
- The 19th reported that 99% of women-owned small businesses say the federal government hasn’t done enough to support them.
- The New Yorker looked at why the study of English and history at the college level has fallen by a third, and humanities enrollment overall has declined by 17% over the past decade.
- Above the Law listed Princeton Review’s Best Law Schools For Nontraditional Students.
- The Wall Street Journal shared how iPhone users are having their money stolen after thieves watch them enter their passcodes and then steal their phones — no hacking required. The WSJ also provided tips to protect your data.
- The New York Times detailed the risks of prescribing ADHD meds online.
- Meanwhile, Politico reported that Walgreens won’t distribute abortion pills in some states where they’re currently legal.
- Slate noted that bath beads of the ’90s have returned.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Points in Case, with “Updates to Your Employee Benefits Package.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We looked back at past CorporetteMoms posts, including the best nursing camisoles and tips on managing au pairs.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.