Oooh: Nordstrom has a bunch of new markdowns in their early Black Friday sale that they just started. I wonder if we’ll see a ton of early sales due to concerns about the supply chain and so forth? I have like four pairs of lug-sole boots in my cart right now, and I’m also ogling this Barefoot Dreams colorblocked cardigan.
I feel like it’s a great way to get on the “beige everything” trend if you’re not really a beige person, as well as to stay cozy (and yes, it has pockets!). Colorblocked sweaters are also kind of a trend (whether rainbow or otherwise). I’ll try to a roundup of some more specifics from the sale — tons of shoes and coats from first glance, as well as Anniversary Sale-level prices on lots of favorite lingerie.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
A few nice things from the sale…
Workwear sales of note for 11.4.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Sephora – If you’re at the Rouge level you can get 20% off starting 11/5! (“VIB” level (15% off) starts 11/9, and Insiders can get 10% off starting 11/11.)
- Ulta – 3-day only Black Friday deals ending 11/6. (First glance: lots of Milani, Body Shop, and OPI.)
- Lo & Sons – 40% off everything over $100
- Ann Taylor – 30% off cashmere; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off