Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Yes, yes, I’m sure everyone is going to comment that they love their neutrals and have only worn beige since 2017, but: I really like this fun rainbow cardigan from FARM Rio. (Nordstrom has the pictured knee-length version for $395; Neiman Marcus has it in ankle length for the same price.) It feels fun and bright and quirky but also warm and practical in that “big slouchy cardigan” kind of way.
I thought I’d go on a little hunt for similarly bright, colorful cardigans — you can see more options below. (Some from Anthro, some from Amazon, some from UO, etc…) Oh, and there are a few more bright, happy cardigans from FARM Rio at Nordstrom as well. Oooh, and this long sweater dress in a rainbow stripe.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.21.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off