Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Happy weekend! I feel like I haven’t heard anything about Michael Stars in a while, but the brand has a nuuumber of cute, simple summer dresses. I like this tank dress, but there’s has a V-necked version as well as a U-necked one.
(The brand used to be known as one of the top brands for casual women’s t-shirts, along with Splendid, James Perse, and Velvet… would you still agree with that? The last time we discussed the issue readers loved Madewell and Caslon.)
The pictured dress comes in a bunch of colors, some of which are on sale right now (including this pretty blue). Full price it’s $108, but the sale colors are down to $73.50; the dress is available in sizes XS-XL. (This black dress is verrrry similar but without the slit.)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 3.31.23:
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price tops and sweaters; up to 40% off all sale styles
- Athleta – All sale up to 60% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – Up to 50% off; 20% off sale & new-season styles
- Brooks Brothers – Friends & Family Event: 30% off almost everything
- Express – All women’s jeans $49 + styles from $20
- Everlane – Up to 30% off spring essentials
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; swim from $24.50
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off entire site & storewide, plus extra 20% off orders $125+ with code
- Loft – $29 everyday shirts
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – Buy one get one 50% off! Free shipping on $150+