I just went through the Nordstrom Designer Clearance sale so you don’t have to. This pump is my top recommendation because it has lots of sizes left (unlike basically the entire rest of the sale, which was all down to lucky sizes). The BB pump is the CLASSIC Manolo pump, and it’s been in stock for pretty much the entirety of this website, regardless of which heel or toe shape is in style at the moment.
If you like this color and think it would work in your wardrobe, this exact pump is a great bet for a pump you can wear in your wardrobe for years to come. Especially since I haven’t seen it this low before — the pump was $725, but is now marked to $435 (40% off). You can also find it in a sherberty tangerine, a nice holiday plaid, and a reddish floral print. (There is also this witty sandal!)
For the rest of the sale, definitely sort by size first. Lots of good things from Akris Punto (this faux leather skirt is *chef’s kiss*!) Lafayette 148 New York, Caroline Herrara (this sheath dress!!), Max Mara (not my style at all but I lurve this stripey funnel neck dress), Missoni, Victoria Beckham, Rick Owens (love this dramatic cardigan), and more. If you’re looking for someone who likes gifts, these leather earrings from Bottega are unusual and cute.
Hunting for something similar but more affordable? This Sam Edelman heel is a verrrrry similar shoe, but priced at $150; it’s available in sizes 4-14 in three widths. Along much less similar lines: these $25 slip-on ballet flats come in a turquoisey green.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 12.9.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your full-price purchase; 50% off full-price sweaters
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 15% off with code (through 12/12)
- Eddie Bauer – 60% off select cozy styles; 50% off outdoor gifts
- Elie Tahari – Extra 30% off with code; coats starting at $99
- Eloquii – 50-60% off all dresses & tops; extra 50% off all sale
- Express – 40% off everything
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance; extra 20% off outerwear
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 50% of your purchase (through 12/7)
- Madewell – 40% off your purchase
- Neiman Marcus – Designer Sale: Up to 50% off — also, $50 off $200
- Talbots – 40% off your purchase
Gift Ideas for Men:
- American Giant – Readers have always recommended their hoodies (Kat’s husband loves his and the tees are nice also).
- Lululemon: Their pants are big sellers for men!
- Ugg – Kat’s husband loves this hoodie.