Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I wasn’t sure what to make of the sweater vest trend last year — if it continued I kind of expected one of the subtrends to be a winner by now. Oversized? Vest? Cropped? Yet they’re all still around! I’d put this one in the “oversized” bucket, but I like that neither the V nor the arm holes are so low that you NEED to wear something under it. So you can wear it by itself, as pictured, for a nice last hurrah into summer – or you can add it on top of a button-front shirt. (I always love this look under a blazer or overcoat, too.)
The sweater comes in three colors, in regular and plus sizes, at Nordstrom; most colors are $59.
(If you like the color but want something sexier, I loooove this one from Malene Birger.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.16.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles; $50 off dresses & jackets
- Anthropologie – 1000s of new sale styles
- Amour Vert – End of season sale, up to 50% off (great for silk blouses and eco-friendly clothes).
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Lilly Pulitzer – Sunshine sale! Lots of final sale items but great prices.
- Loft – 50% off $250; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – Summer sale is on! Save up to 60% through 9/12
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Talbots – 25% off entire purchase
- Universal Standard – Buy 1 pair of jeans, get another 60% off
- Victoria’s Secret – Additional 25% off sale styles
Other Sales of Note: