Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Last year around this time I bought a ton of sweaters to refresh my collection, from pricier, fancier labels to more affordable labels like Treasure and Bond — and much to my surprise I’ve found myself reaching again and again for the Treasure and Bond sweaters. So I’m definitely paying attention to the brand a lot more than I have been previously!
This ruched t-shirt dress is a prime example — the version in black is really well-rated, and it comes in a ton of other colors as well (unrated and on a different product page, for some reason). All of the color options come in sizes XXS-3X (even though the black is only pictured in the plus). And, they’re on sale!
The dresses are $41-$59 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.15.22…
- Nordstrom – The big spring sale just started; 11,000+ new markdowns. Big sales on Natori, AGL, Tory Burch, Theory, L’Agence, St. John, UGG, Zella, and Marc Fisher LTD!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- StackSocial – Lifetime license for MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 32,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off dresses, tops, tees, jewelry, and more
- Ann Taylor – Up to 50% off your purchase
- Talbots – 30% off dresses, skirts, shoes, and accessories
- Loft – Up to 60% off sale styles; spring dresses & skirts starting at $40