Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Hello, gorgeous! This blouse from White House Black Market is so pretty I can hardly stand it. The silk-blend fabric looks luxurious, and the pattern is so sophisticated. I will note that the sleeves look a bit sheer, so this is a know-your-office situation, but I’d feel pretty comfortable pairing this with a pair of gray trousers in most of the business casual places I’ve worked. If you’re concerned, you could certainly wear it under a sweater blazer for a beautifully layered look.
The blouse is $130 at White House Black Market and comes in sizes XXS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.11.23:
- Nordstrom – 3,800+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – 40% sale styles; additional 20% off; $50 off full-price dresses, pants & more
- Athleta – All sale up to 60% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 20% off purchase
- Boden – 20% off new styles
- J.Crew – Summer styles from $39.50
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- M.Gemi – Up to 70% off
- Loft – 30% off full-price styles (exclusions apply)
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 20% off tops, pants & jeans; 40% off select wear-now styles
The post Wednesday’s Workwear Report: Organza-Sleeve Blouse appeared first on Corporette.com.