Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Several readers have sung the praises of these wide-leg flare pants from Maeve. (One even went so far as to describe them as the second coming of The Skirt, which is high praise if you’re an OG Corporette reader.)
I love the slightly stretchy fabric, which fits and flatters a wide range of body types. They also come in a great range of sizes, from standard to plus, petite to tall.
The pants are $130 at Anthropologie and come in standard sizes 00-16, petite sizes 00-16, tall sizes 2-16, and plus sizes 16W-26W.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 2,600 new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-60% off everything + extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – 40% off select styles
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off all sale
- Express – All bottoms $59; tops 3 for $99
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off women’s summer styles; up to extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 70% off clearance
- Loft – 40% off sale styles + extra 25% off
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty.
- Shopbop – 3,000 new markdowns!
- Sue Sartor – Lots of cute dresses on sale!
- Talbots – Up to 50% off entire site
The post Wednesday’s Workwear Report: Naomi Wide-Leg Flare Pants appeared first on Corporette.com.