Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This houndstooth dress from White House Black Market has so many of my favorite elements — a classic black-and-white color scheme, figure-flattering details, and it’s machine-washable! (Do note that it’s fully lined, so I’d probably do it on the gentle cycle to avoid getting the lining all twisted up.)
I would wear this dress with a black blazer for a day where you want to look formal, but not full-suit formal. For a more dressed-down look, I would wear it with a black turtleneck, black tights, and black booties.
The dress is $160 at WHBM and comes in sizes 4–18 (as 00–2 are sold out).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.19.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off sleepwear, robes & slippers; up to 40% off everything else
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
The post Wednesday’s Workwear Report: Houndstooth Sheath Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.