Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I often steer clear of white and ivory jackets (somehow, I’m always getting my sleeves in ink or highlighter or something else), but this beautiful collarless jacket from Anne Klein might be an exception to the rule. I really like the bracelet-length sleeves and pearl buttons, and the textured weave means that it will still look seasonally appropriate in the winter months.
I would pair this with a simple black sheath for a classic look, or with some light blue or lavender ankle pants for a summery outfit.
The blazer is $189 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 2–16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 07.28.21…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 75% off
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale, save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off summer favorites; extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 15% off purchase; 40-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off 3+ accessories; extra 50% off clearance; up to 50% off dresses
- Loft – Dresses starting at $40; extra 60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Everything is $24.88 and under! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off full-price tops
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70%