Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This short-sleeved boatneck top from Universal Standard is a beaut! The website describes it as being made of a “low-shine” satin, which looks super luxe without veering into evening wear.
I also like the hi-low hem, perfect for fully tucking into a pencil skirt or doing a French tuck into some skinny pants. I would wear this deep sea color with a light gray suit this summer, and with black separates this winter.
The top is $118 at Universal Standard and comes in sizes 00–40. It also comes in black and sage.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 07.08.21…
- Nordstrom – Thousands of new markdowns, up to 60% off! Designer clearance continues also.
- Shopbop – Major sale, up to 70% off! Big sales on Theory, L’Agence, Veronica Beard, Ferragamo and Tory Burch — also lots of FARM Rio for weekend in the sale!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 60% off
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 75% off
- J.Crew – Up to 30% off summer essentials; extra 50% off select knits, shirts, and dresses
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off orders $100+
- Loft – Almost everything is buy one get one 50% off
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 70% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off all sale styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
The post Wednesday’s Workwear Report: Alice Satin Boatneck Top appeared first on Corporette.com.