Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I recognize that this top from Alice + Olivia may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it is very much my cup of tea and I couldn’t be more delighted. The vibrant paisley print and floppy tie at the neck are whimsical without being too childish.
This fall and winter, I would wear it with a navy pencil skirt and camel blazer. Next summer, I’d pair it with white ankle pants or a light gray suit.
The top is $350 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes XS–XL.
This Vince Camuto top is a nice dupe at a lower price; it’s available in three floral prints in sizes XXS–XXL and is on sale for $47.40. The brand also has a plus-size paisley top in sizes 1X–3X for $89.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 11.2.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – 40% off everything over $100
- Ann Taylor – 30% off cashmere; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Loft – 30-40% off almost everything
- Boden – 15% off
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
The post Tuesday’s Workwear Report: Vicky Paisley Tie Neck Blouse appeared first on Corporette.com.