Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
It’s officially spring and I’m looking forward to breaking out the cute dresses that have been languishing in my closet for the last few months. Is it still cold enough that I’ll be wearing them with tights and booties? Yes. Will that stop me? Absolutely not.
This dress from 11 Honoré is a perfect transition piece. Wear it with a sweater blazer and tights in March and bare legs and sandals in June.
The dress is $208 and comes in sizes 14–22.
Here’s an option in straight sizes from CeCe; it’s $99 and available in XS–XL at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 3.22.22…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything, and extra 40% off clearance. (This is a great deal on a classic suit!)
- Ulta – 21 Days of Beauty, 50% off must-haves with daily Beauty Steals.
- Shopbop – 70% off sale!
- StackSocial – Lifetime deal on MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off the Vacation Shop; extra 50% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles
- Talbots – 25% off select styles
- Lands’ End – 30% off your order