Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The color and cut of this Ann Taylor blazer might make it the most versatile item in your closet this fall and winter. The “washed tan” color is a neutral that plays nicely with a wide range of other colors, and the cut would look great with pants, skirts, or dresses.
I’d wear this with black or navy basics, or purples, creams, and blushes to bring out the pink undertones.
The blazer is $208 at Ann Taylor (but be on the lookout for sales) and comes in sizes 00–18 and petite sizes 00–16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.25.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- AllSaints – Midseason sale, up to 60% off!
- Ann Taylor – 25% off your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; for a limited time take an extra 20% off purchase
- Elie Tahari – Fall Event, up to 50% off fall styles. (TONS of suiting on sale, for some reason.)
- J.Crew – Extra 70% off select sale styles and 50% off all other sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything.
- Loft – 30% off your purchase
- Madewell – $25 off $100+, 30% off $200+.
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale: Up to 75% off must-have styles
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women!
- Rothy’s – $50 off the Point for a limited time.
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Save up to 25% off eligible purchases, including sale
- Talbots – 30% off your entire purchase, free shipping on $150+.
Other Sales of Note: