Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Florals for fall? TRULY groundbreaking. (Take that, Miranda Priestly.) This floral-printed shirtdress from Reiss is fresh and feminine, but the belt and cuffs give it a little bit of structure and make it great for work.
To bring it into winter, I’m going to make an old-school recommendation: a full-length slip. It adds an extra layer of warmth and helps avoid static cling. My favorite is this one from Jockey.
The dress is $375 at Reiss and comes in regular sizes 0–12 and petite sizes 0–10.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.19.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off sleepwear, robes & slippers; up to 40% off everything else
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
The post Tuesday’s Workwear Report: Micah Floral Printed Midi Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.