Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Alice + Olivia always has the best prints, and the orange floral situation here is making me so, so happy. If orange isn’t your thing, you could do these bright tulips or green palm leaves. Pair any of these with a breezy midi skirt for fun, summery business casual look, or layer under a blazer for something more formal.
The top is $295 at Neiman Marcus and comes in sizes XS-XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.12.23:
- Nordstrom – 2,600 new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-60% off everything + extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – 40% off select styles
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off all sale
- Express – All bottoms $59; tops 3 for $99
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off women’s summer styles; up to extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 70% off clearance
- Loft – 40% off sale styles + extra 25% off
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty.
- Shopbop – 3,000 new markdowns!
- Sue Sartor – Lots of cute dresses on sale!
- Talbots – Up to 50% off entire site
Other noteworthy sales:
- CB2.com – Up to 40% off outdoor; pop-up sale up to 30% off; up to 60% off warehouse sale
- Tuft & Needle – Save up to $775 on mattresses (Reader-favorite brand; Kat really likes hers!)
- West Elm – Up to 25% off in-stock furniture; up to 60% off clearance
The post Tuesday’s Workwear Report: Martel Flutter-Sleeve Button-Front Blouse appeared first on Corporette.com.