Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I can’t get over how cute the print on this Nic + Zoe blouse is. If you’re looking for a quick dose of color to brighten up the winter blahs, this orange pattern should do the trick. The band collar will go nicely under any blazer, and the slight stretch in the fabric will make it super comfortable. Plus, it’s machine washable, so you’ve got one fewer trip to the dry cleaner.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.31.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Dermstore – Last chance sale (through 1/31) – take an EXTRA 10% off existing markdowns (including the ones 50% off) with code
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns
- Zappos – 21,000+ sale items (for women)!
The post Tuesday’s Workwear Report: Fresh Squeeze Popover Blouse appeared first on Corporette.com.