Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This dress from Leota has long sleeves, stretchy fabric, and pockets! A perfect option for easing back into business casual. I love having dresses like this one on hand for days when putting together an entire outfit just feels like too much.
I would throw this on with some simple gold jewelry and comfy flats (I’m going on a full year of no heels — why break the streak?) and feel fabulous without putting too much thought into it.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail email@example.com.
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4.27.21)
- MAJOR sales on Akris at Saks Fifth Avenue, readers! Lots marked down 75%. Lucky sizes only, of course…
- Nordstrom – Almost 2,700 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Express – Extra 50% off for up to 70% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Reiss – Up to 50% off!
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off your order (excludes first look and clearance); extra 40% off must-have clearance
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items!
- Eloquii – 50% off all pants, denim & skirts; 40% off everything else
- Joss & Main – Starting 4/28, 50% off sitewide!
The post Tuesday’s Workwear Report: Eliza Long-Sleeve V-Neck Midi Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.