Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’ve declared my deep love for sweater blazers in the past, but this contrast-trim version from J.Crew is really special. The black trim adds something extra and makes the whole thing look a little more polished.
I would probably wear this with an all-black outfit for an easy business casual look.
The blazer is $198 at J.Crew and comes in sizes XXS–3X. It’s also available in black.
DKNY has a more affordable option that’s on sale for $41.70; it’s available in sizes 2–14.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.7.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns
The post Tuesday’s Workwear Report: Contrast-Trim Waisted Sweater Blazer appeared first on Corporette.com.