Thursday’s Workwear Report: Wrap Dress
Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If you’ve had a bit of a size fluctuation during the last year or so (and based on my anecdotal data, I think that’s a lot of us), a wrap or faux-wrap dress is a wonderful option for providing a great shape while making some allowances for changes in your body.
I especially like this faux wrap dress from Banana Republic Factory, which comes in this gorgeous green color, and — because it doesn’t have the ties of a real wrap — allows you to add your own belt if you’d like some contrast. I have a leopard-print belt tucked in my closet that I like to pull out at every opportunity, but brown or black would also look great.
The dress is on sale for $41.99 (with an extra 15% off at checkout) at Banana Republic Factory and comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL, petite sizes XXS–XL, and tall sizes XXS–XL. It also comes in navy and a black-and-white print.
This green wrap dress from 11 Honoré is available in sizes 12W to 22/24W and is $198 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.8.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off your purchase
- The Outnet – Tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off sweaters, outerwear, and more; extra 50% off sale styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – 400+ styles starting at $19; up to 50% off everything else
- Anthropologie – 1,000+ new sale items
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Wrap Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.
* This article was originally published here